The key idea behind Vitrendo is to make a glazed extension solution that solves the myriad of practical problems associated with glazed structures as elegantly as possible as a readily available off the peg product.
- frameless glass roof and side panels with no visible supports
- front frame to combine structure insulation and cladding as well as conseal the door surround
- rear frame to keep structural load off the adjoining house and deal with rainwater run-off from the roof via a concealed gutter and downpipe
- wide variety of door types and arrangements possible
sustainable and secure
- high performance double or triple glazed units to ensure thermal efficiency and maximum security
- easy action doors and flush threshold from inside to outside
Vitrendo is highly functional with a front and rear frame that supports the glazing and doors whilst keeping the structural load off the adjoining building and draining away rainwater invisibly. The frames are insulated and clad to conceal the door surrounds, fixings and drainage components and ensure a visually minimal appearance. The glazed roof and side panels have no visible framing or supports to maximise daylight. A wide variety of door types and arrangements are possible giving purchasers individual choice over how the Vitrendo glazed extension solution works for them. The threshold of the doors is flush with the surrounding floor finishes which combined with the smooth action of the doors ensures Vitrendo is easily accessible and the high performance glazed units used ensures it is sustainable and secure.
Although Vitrendo has a visual clarity and elegance its underlying technical sophistication also has many benefits that anyone looking for home extension ideas should be interested in:
Vitrendo gives you a contemporary glazed extension solution whilst avoiding the hassle and uncertainty of a bespoke project without compromising the style, quality and performance of the end result.
|Congratulations! Your email alert has been set up.|